Monday, October 4, 2010

Letter From God

Well the devil obviously did not want me to post this today, not sure if blogger issue, or clearwire, and since I have been having WIMAX issues (sigh last few weeks according to Clear the tower in my area is having issues; so I have not been able to DJ either.   I did want to share this song with all of you, and hopefully it will bring a happiness to your heart.

First though, have to say a huge thanks to the Southern Yankee (yep converted), LOL, another story for another day.... but this fabulous song from Teea Goans was a southern find.  Also,
A huge thanks to another Jukebox Blogger KayLyne, for posting this song, (I did not find a video link).

Teea Goans - Letter From God - Letter From God

Now if I could play on the air for you I would probably include it in the following set:

George Strait - It's Not The Breaths You Take - But the moments that Take Your Breath away -

Craig Morgan - This Ain't Nothing -

Lee Brice - Love Like Crazy -

Ronan Keating - I Hope You Dance -


So today, I will have to be thankful for what I have and don't have, and keep right on taking chances and dancing..........   I Hope you All Love Like Crazy and please don't forget to dance.


=========================================================================
(Go request your favs and chat a spell in chat room with fellow music lovers - http://www.partycentralradio.com/)

1 comment:

  1. That song is so inspiring! Not sure if you have a home or portable modem, but have you heard of the Rover Puck? You can take it with you to different places in the city. It's also pay-as-you-go so you can buy internet per day/week/month/whatever! Seems like something that would be useful to you.

    Jamala at Rover.com

    ReplyDelete