Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sugarland Live In Concert NYC - 10/18/2010 & Live On Youtube


Sugarland Live in NYC & Streaming Live On YouTube
This was a great concert, the streaming worked exceptionally well aside from my clearwire connection having exceptionally low speed which caused some buffering "sigh"; (an update on that scenario) I was told last week that after it took that week to get my ticket input from technician, that it could take an additional two weeks before the RF engineer actually reviewed the issue and checked that tower.  So we are now in that week two, so I am optimistic that this will get resolved this week.  You all know how I bragged on Clear for a year now, well let's hope they don't disappoint me this time around; six weeks going on seven is a long wait for bandwidth and has put me really far behind in things I need to do.  (Big SIGH).....
Now, back to the concert, it was a great concert complete with the likes of guests popping in throughout the show including - Ronnie Dunn (Brooks and Dunn (soon to be no more duo); Bon Jovi, and Little Big Town.  The highlight for me was Little Big Town  singing with Sugarland on "Walking In Memphis", that was the spotlight moment as far as I was concerned.  I like the new "Stuck Like Glue" song, but am not so sure the other songs on the cd are going to live up to that one.  The new songs that they unveiled did not have the whippy snappy beat that we have all come to associate with Sugarland, but maybe I will like them better on a second or third hearing :)  I'll reserve judgement until then. 
The guests were all amazing and did a top notch job, but nothing all night touched the Little Big Town/Sugarland - Walking in Memphis.   The concert will be archived on youtube, so you can still check it out if you missed it Live in Person, or via Tube.

One Lucky Fan Won an On the Spot autographed guitar. 
You can check out the archived video when it is available & order their new The Incredible Time Machine CD here.



No comments:

Post a Comment