Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Will Bolton Sing a Country Song Tonite To Dancing With The Stars?

Sadly Susan Boyle will not be singing on Dancing With the stars tonight due to a throat issue, and Michael Bolton will be replacing her on Dancing With The Stars.  Hmmm wonder if Music is going to speak louder than words after last week's ill mannered comments from Judge Bruno.
Well let's hope Mr. Ill Manners has enough courtesy to apologize for his mean commentary last week to Bolton. 

Now I am left wondering what will MB sing tonight?  If it were me I'd be tempted to sing this song LOL,
R. Atkins -

but I am sure tempted as he might be, he will probably sing this:

Bolton - Said I Love You But I Lied
or this:
Go The Distance

or maybe I will get a wonderful surprise.  Bolton - To Love Somebody

This will definitely be one night that HHRose is interested in Dancing With The Stars :)


No comments:

Post a Comment