Monday, October 25, 2010

We've Been Boo'd Halloween Game

Files You Will Need - Click Here


Well I had a cute surprise this afternoon when I found a cute little brown sack with candy and a perfume in it on my back porch.  I think this is absolutely a very fun and unique way to make someone's day a little brighter.

Happy Haunting - You Have Been Boo'd Game works like this:

You print out the two pages that I have included as attachments, or you can hand write them if you prefer yourself.  (This would be an excellent penmanship home study).  (Big sigh, how I long to see children learn to write correctly); but I digress as usual from the subject at hand. 

Instructions:
  Print out or hand write the two pages.  (Use colored paper if you like or plain and you can put stickers, hand draw, etc. to personalize). 

You will need to do the above two times. 

Then take a plain paper bag or a gift bag, include some candy treats and a small gift.  The gift can be something you make yourself.  (I myself am partial to youngsters making prayer rocks, bookmarkers, and other useful things); however, this is only limited by your imagination.

If you are using brown bags, you can decorate those in true fall/halloween fashion with drawings, stickers, ribbon, yarn, pebbles, etc.  (Use your imagination, this is suppose to be fun and creative).

Then simply prepare to be ghostly - pick two friends (or what I think is more fun, choose someone that you think is the least likely to receive one), then deliver to their porch quietly. 

You have now "haunted and boo'd" and had a great deal of fun in the process.

Enjoy!

  The file below can be downloaded to your computer and saved, or opened and printed. 

http://thesouthernstars.com/hhr/HAPPYHAUNTING.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment