Friday, November 18, 2011

I Stood Up -- Nearer My God To Thee

I Stood Up --- Nearer My God To Thee
        (STAND UP & PRAISE HIM)  The King of Kings.........
Don't Miss Out on a blessing today - you will get one if you listen to this song.

I was all stressed out, all alone and stranded by the side of the highway, ...... there was no way left to go.... I heard a bell in a steeple so I followed the people, and I sat down on the backrow of the church on frontage row.  Brother Hargate started playing, Brother Newton faced the crowd. ...........
   I found JESUS on the backrow of the Church on Frontage Road.
I stood up prouder, I stood up,  I sang louder, I sang louder than I've ever sang up, I stood up and sang his praises, I stood up and it still amazes me , how I found Jesus, found him on a backrow in a church on frontage road.  Glory hallelujah.... I found Jesus .. found him on a backrow on a Church on Frontage Road.
Brother Newton came down shook my hand, he said son I'm not just a preacher, I'm a teacher, and I'm sure glad I could help you find your way. ..............  And he raised his hands to Heaven and said Let's all Welcome Our Newest Member - Open your hymn book to 145 and let's sing Nearer My God To Thee ...
AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DID?   

        I STOOD UP ......... I SANG HIS PRAISES.... I STOOD UP
and IT STILL AMAZES ME .... HOW I FOUND JESUS ... FOUND HIM ON A BACKROW on the Church on Frontage Road.     Yes I Did. 
                                           AMEN

Brian Burns - I Stood Up

I found the song by Rusty Wier, I did not see one by Brian, but the
original song I heard was Brian Burns.  Nonetheless, the song is still amazing
no matter who sings it.



No comments:

Post a Comment