Monday, November 21, 2011

Rocking Alone In Her Old Rocking Chair

Jean Stafford -- A cross between Kitty Wells, Loretta Lynn and Patsy Cline



Well that song led to this song ....
THE OSMONDS -- Like You've Never Seen Before On Stage
"I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair"



If you are not old enough to remember "THE OSMOND BROTHERS"
you probably remember Donny & Marie ....

Take a look back in time


and here's a flash back 'Signed Sealed Delivered... I'm Yours
Cher & The Osmonds
(btw, I love the jumpsuits :) )

Cher/Sonny/Donny/Marie
Silly Love Songs
A Rare Treat -- Next Up - Sonny & Cher early 60's
Black & White TV Episode ! WOW!
Wiki has some great information on Sonny & Cher, their list of accomplishments
is quite amazing and Cher today is more beautiful than she was in her
early years. 

Thanks for taking a walk back in time with me - I hope you enjoyed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment