Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfulness



Happy Thanksgiving To All

I hope everyone takes a moment to
offer a prayer of thanksgiving,
and to remember to thank the one
above for all the things we have to be thankful for.

This year when I count my blessings,
I'm thankful for health, (which could be far worse);
for the food and drink that I have,
for the roof over my head, cars that I drive (petrol to power them);
I'm thankful for being raised in an old rundown house
loved by two grandparents
thankful for being taught right from wrong;
thankful that I've had a life thus far
that was full of mountains but thankful that the valleys gave me hope;
thankful that I've had the pleasure of knowing alot of people
that have brightened my way,
friends that have come to my aid when I needed them,
and pets that have been my solace and befriended me
for the beautiful October and November this year,
so the winter months do not seem so long.
Thankful for the monetary means for the items I must have,
thankful that I have another set of footprints that walk with me.
Thankful that even when I fail there is forgiveness,
and thankful that through Our Savior I have the
blessing of a life hereafter with the ones that have gone
before me, and that my father has prepared a place for me,
where I can sing with the Angels and never worry about growing old.

Thankful that I live in the times when I have freedom of speech,
freedom to choose - freedom to worship my GOD,
freedom to make choices whether right or wrong,
and know that God doesn't love me any less when I fail.

Thankful that I have the ability of all of my body movements,
vision, smell, sensory skills and perception,
thankful that I can walk and talk and breathe the fresh air
and thankful for the things that I take for granted.
Thankful for the ability to choose my friends,
and thankful for music; music from all instruments,
music from people, music from the wildlife, music from
the movement of the wind and air, thankful for those
@ PCR that befriend me, for those in other online venues that
put a smile on my face.
THANKFUL THAT I AM ALIVE !!

God Bless Us One and All




Crissy's Candle
For all of those that have gone on before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment